Articles Filter

Innergex unleashes BC hydro

81.4MW Upper Lillooet River project starts commercial operations

Innergex unleashes BC hydro image

Innergex Renewable Energy has started commercial operations at the 81.4MW Upper Lillooet River run-of-river hydro facility in British Columbia.

Innergex owns a 66.7% interest in the project, while Ledcor Power Group owns the remaining 33.3%.

It is part of the Upper Lillooet River hydro project that also includes the 25.3MW Boulder Creek plant.

Boulder Creek is expected to be operating in the second quarter of 2017.

Innergex president and chief executive Michel Letellier said: “Innergex is proud to announce the commissioning of our 48th site, the Upper Lillooet River hydroelectric facility.

“This is our biggest hydro generating facility to date, and we are happy to see the culmination of many years of hard work come to fruition.”

Image: Innergex

Keep on top of breaking news with reNEWS Daily Alerts, straight to your inbox every morning at no charge. SIGN UP HERE

Tagged in:

Other Tags

Free Trial
X

To receive the next 3 issues of reNEWS complete the form below

 Yes, I would like to receive marketing emails from reNEWS including special offers.


Please leave this field empty.