Articles Filter

Boralex banks BC wind

$53.3m funding secured for the 15MW Moose Lake wind farm 

Boralex banks BC wind image

Boralex has closed $53.3m financing for the 15MW Moose Lake wind farm in British Columbia, Canada.

KfW IPEX-Bank will provide the finance for the project, which is located in the Peace region, northwest of Tumbler Ridge.

The funding consists of a $2m letter of credit and a long-term tranche of $51.3m.

The wind farm is scheduled to come online in the second half of 2018, when it will deliver electricity to British Columbia Hydro and Power Authority under a 40-year agreement.

Boralex (70%) is developing the wind farm with Aeolis Wind Power, which owns the other 30%. 

Image: Boralex

Other Tags

Free Trial
X

To receive the next 3 issues of reNEWS complete the form below

 Yes, I would like to receive marketing emails from reNEWS including special offers.


Please leave this field empty.