Articles Filter

Innergex sparks French wind

21MW Les Renardières project commissioned in Champagne-Ardenne

Innergex sparks French wind image

Canadian company Innergex Renewable Energy has commissioned the 21MW Les Renardières wind farm in Champagne-Ardenne, France.

The facility is expected to have an average production of 52,427 megawatt-hours a year.

Innergex acquired a 69.55% interest in the project in August, with Desjardins Group Pension Plan owning the remaining 30.45%. 

The electricity produced by Les Renardières will be sold to Électricité de France under an initial 15-year power purchase agreement (PPA) at a fixed price.

Innergex president and chief executive officer Michel Letellier said: “Our presence in France continues to grow with this commissioning.

“Our upcoming acquisition of Alterra Power Corp will allow us to pursue our growth, extend our geographical presence, diversify our energy sources and solidify our status as a leading renewable energy corporation.”

Image: Pixabay

Tagged in:

Other Tags

Free Trial
X

To receive the next 3 issues of reNEWS complete the form below

 Yes, I would like to receive marketing emails from reNEWS including special offers.


Please leave this field empty.