Articles Filter

Chinese eye 50Hertz stake

State Grid Corp of China in talks to take interest in Eurogrid International 

Chinese eye 50Hertz stake image

State Grid Corp of China is in talks to acquire a stake in 50Hertz, possibly via one of the German transmission system operator’s subsidiaries, according to Belgian TSO Elia.

Elia is a joint venture partner with IFM Investors in Eurogrid International SCRL, the parent company of 50Hertz.

IFM Investors has informed Elia that it is in discussions with the State Grid Corp to sell half of its 40% stake in Eurogrid International. Elia holds the other 60%.

50Hertz is one of the four TSOs active in northern and eastern Germany and is responsible for the offshore wind grid in the German Baltic Sea.

Image: Pixabay

Other Tags

Free Trial
X

To receive the next 3 issues of reNEWS complete the form below

 Yes, I would like to receive marketing emails from reNEWS including special offers.


Please leave this field empty.